There’s good news for skilled workers with foreign work experience. You can also immigrate to Canada permanently. Wondering how? The answer is the Federal Skilled Worker program. It lets the country welcome thousands of skilled workers from all over the world every year. The FSW or Federal Skilled Worker Program is one of the programs under the Express Entry Application Program that helps skilled workers to acquire permanent residency in Canada.

Who Exactly Is A Skilled Worker?

 A skilled worker is someone who has a minimum work experience of one year in any professional field. She/he should acquire the experience consistently without any break over the last ten-year period. Your occupation should be related to skill level 0 or skill level A or B of the NOC or National Occupational Classification.

What Is The Eligibility Criteria For the Canadian SFW Program?

You are required to meet the following criteria to be eligible for FSW in Canada:

  • Educational Credential Assessment or Canadian Educational Credential report
  • 12 months of full-time experience or equivalent work experience in the past ten years
  • Language ability proof according to Canadian Language Benchmark in English or French
  • Enough financial stability to support family settling in Canada

Meeting all these criteria can seem confusing. What if you miss one of the criteria? Your entire hard work, dreams and aspirations go down the drain. Why worry when Western Immigration is here at your disposal? We will analyze your requirements and guide you through the program seamlessly.

Why Western Immigration?

Our years of experience and success in this field have given Western Immigration an advantage in Canada’s immigration industry. We not only guide you through the entire application process but also ensure that the process is devoid of hassles. From the paperwork to the processing time of the application, we take care of all. All you have to do is give us a call and leave the rest to us.